What We Do

There are several key factors to look for when selecting a commercial cleaning company. One of these is experience, with nearly 15 years servicing premier homebuilders throughout Colorado, Castle Cleanerz is able to provide you with the peace of mind you deserve. Castle Cleanerz prides itself on providing dedicated and ethical practices, following all State and Federal requirements for businesses.  Need copies of our Workers Comensation Policy, General Liability, as well as any licensing? Just ask! Our employees are an intrigal part of our business. We require background checks on all of our employees & hire only the best. 

Model Home & Office Cleaning

 

Make sure the company you choose to have access to your properties:

 

Has Adequate Insurance

 

Uses Employees NOT Independent Contractors

 

Has Excellent References

 

Has Well Trained Reliable Crews

 

Gives You an Accurate Bid

 

Read MORE by clicking HHERE  

 

Carpet Cleaning

 

Extraction cleaning is the preferred method of cleaning carpet. Studies have shown that over 90% of soil in carpet is of a dry, loose nature. The remaining 10% of soil, which is attached to the fibers, is water-soluble. This soil, which makes the carpet look dirty, must first be suspended and then extracted from the fibers to ensure that your carpets are truly clean.

 

Castle Cleanerz uses only the most up to date professional commercial carpet extractors on the market. Our carpet cleaning technicians are certified through IICRC, Instutute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration. The IICRC is a certification and standard-setting non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries. In partnership with regional and international trade associates, the IICRC serves more than 25 countries with offices in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.

Window Cleaning

 

We do more than the average window washer with a bucket and a squeegee.

 

Hand wash the outside of the window using a strip washer and special concentrated window cleaning solution that will leave your windows sparkling. Our solution will also form a protective seal on your windows protecting them from the elements and helps your windows stay cleaner longer than standard window cleaning

 

Use a wide scraper to remove bug marks, sap, bird droppings, dirt, etc.

 

Re-wash window after scraping and squeegee the water off

 

Towel dry around the pane where water collects We guarantee all of our work. Any streaks or smears will be dealt with immediately.

Castle Cleanerz​


Tel: 303-995-3856
Email: castlecleanerz@msn.com
Address: 300 E. Miller Court Unit 1683

Castle Rock, CO 80104

© 2013 by Castle Cleanerz